ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Certificate
Build your knowledge, skills, and practical tool-kit to perform environmental management systems internal audits according to ISO 14001 and ISO 19011.
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to assess and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of an environmental management system (in accordance with ISO 19011), and contribute to the continual improvement of an environmental management system.
- Describe the application of environmental management principles, science, and technology
- Describe the application of environmental systems to different operational processes
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in the context of the organization’s EMS management system
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS
- Describe the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Determine the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Describe the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system and the conduct of the audit
- Practice personal behaviors necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
Flex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Do you prefer to learn in our classroom or the comfort of your home? With our new Flex course format, you decide what works best for you. Our courses are taught live at a specific day and time in our clean, socially-distanced classroom and are simultaneously broadcast to our virtual classroom. With this flexible format, you choose one option when you register: to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting remotely. Either way, you get the same quality instruction from an industry professional in a live meeting with other learners.
- Start Date 09/28/2020
- End Date 09/30/2020
- Delivery Flex
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 3
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $1,249
No extra information available at this moment.