ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certificate
- Describe the application of environmental management principles, science, and technology
- Describe the application of environmental systems to different operational processes
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in the context of the organization’s EMS management system
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS
- Describe the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Determine the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Describe the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system and the conduct of the audit
- Practice personal behaviors necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish and plan the activities of an effective audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organize and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
Flex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Do you prefer to learn in our classroom or the comfort of your home? With our new Flex course format, you decide what works best for you. Our courses are taught live at a specific day and time in our clean, socially-distanced classroom and are simultaneously broadcast to our virtual classroom. With this flexible format, you choose one option when you register: to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting remotely. Either way, you get the same quality instruction from an industry professional in a live meeting with other learners.
- Start Date 09/28/2020
- End Date 10/01/2020
- Delivery Flex
- Total Hours 32
- Class Sessions 4
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 3.2
- Fee $1,849
No extra information available at this moment.