Prerequisites: Successful completion of CSS3 and HTML5 Introduction and CSS3 and HTML5 Intermediate.
- Become familiar with the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Learn about “if…then…else” decisions and how programming languages treat various types of information.
- Learn to apply Search My Site code and sound effects to your website.
- Use arrays, loops, timers, and transitions to build more interactive Web pages.
- Learn about jQuery and how to use it in your websites.
This course is part of the Web Design Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader). A test editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code, and the knowledge to use that tool. Students must also have a good understanding of HTML and CSS prior to taking this course.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
|Start Date||November 17, 2021|
|End Date||January 07, 2022|
|Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|End Date||February 04, 2022|
|Start Date||January 12, 2022|
|End Date||March 04, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: