Prerequisites: Successful completion of CSS3 and HTML5 Introduction and CSS3 and HTML5 Intermediate.
- Become familiar with the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Learn about “if…then…else” decisions and how programming languages treat various types of information.
- Learn to apply Search My Site code and sound effects to your website.
- Use arrays, loops, timers, and transitions to build more interactive Web pages.
- Learn about jQuery and how to use it in your websites.
This course is part of the Web Design Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader). A test editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code, and the knowledge to use that tool. Students must also have a good understanding of HTML and CSS prior to taking this course.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- End Date 06/05/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.