LSAT Preparation – Part 1 – Online
Learn about law school entrance procedures, developing analytical reasoning skills, and improving your test-taking skills. LSAT Preparation – Part 1 provides an overview of law school entrance procedures, a career in law and law school survival techniques. You will also participate in an intensive review of analytical reasoning questions, including techniques for drafting the three most helpful types of diagrams, and explanations for and interpretations of correct answer choices. You will learn the outline format that law school admissions counselors favor for preparing the writing sample.
- Learn about law school admissions procedures.
- Learn the format of the LSAT and the general approach to the LSAT.
- Become familiar with the most common analytical reasoning question types.
- Learn the approach to group membership problems and to spatial order problems.
- Understand how to organize and outline the writing sample topic.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the following text: 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests published by the Law School Admission Council.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.