Learn about law school entrance procedures, developing analytical reasoning skills, and improving your test-taking skills (course 1 of 2).
- Learn about law school admissions procedures.
- Learn the format of the LSAT and general techniques to use before and during the LSAT.
- Become familiar with the most common analytical reasoning question types.
- Learn the approach to group membership problems and to spatial order problems.
- Complete practice questions for the LSAT.
- Understand how to organize and outline the writing sample topic.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: LSAT Preparation - Part 2 - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: