LSAT Preparation – Part 2 – Online
LSAT Preparation – Part 2 provides an intensive review of reading comprehension and logical reasoning questions, including techniques for quick elimination of incorrect answers, explanations and interpretations of correct answers, and proven approaches for selecting the correct answers. You will also learn test-taking techniques developed by The Center for Legal Studies and taught to thousands of prelaw students around the world.
- Learn the approach to reading comprehension questions.
- Learn the approach to logical reasoning questions.
- Learn the approach to strengthen or weaken the argument and method of reasoning questions.
- Learn the approach to drawing conclusions, assumptions and inference questions.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the following text: 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests published by the Law School Admission Council.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.