Management Certificate – Online
- Understand financial and accounting terms.
- Know the entire marketing process, including the roles of ethics and technology.
- Develop basic practical and managerial skills.
- Explore important topics in running operations in accord with legal requirements.
- Learn about how taxes affect you, whether your business is a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation.
- Understand the process of negotiating, evaluate negotiation styles, and consider successful negotiation strategies for most environments.
- Know the seven management disciplines essential to business success.
Note: At the end of this course, you’ll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 360
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 36
- Fee $2,295
No extra information available at this moment.