Managing Customer Service – Online (Self Paced)
Customer service personnel interact with current and potential customers every day. But do they truly spend time finding out what customers really want and giving them the highest service possible? In this six-week online course, you’ll discover dynamite methods for bringing out the best in your team, measuring customer service, and anticipating the needs of your reps and your customers. Learn how to attract and hire top-notch reps, succeed with teams, and minimize customer complaints. As an added bonus, you’ll unlock the power of leading by example and setting new trends for customer service in your growing business.
- Understand the connection between internal and external customers, and learn what it means to be customer-oriented.
- Discover the things customers like and don’t like so you and your reps can better meet their needs.
- Understand why customer service has fallen off and learn how you can revive it.
- Learn how to keep customers happy with the right combination of product, price, and information.
- Learn how to measure customer service and how to pick the right team members.
- Learn how to use clear and direct communication skills to satisfy your customers.
- Learn how to revive your customer service and upset customers.
- Learn how motivation, teamwork, and reward and recognition come together to elicit outstanding results from customer service personnel.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.