Marketing Design Certificate – Online
Dive into marketing design and learn to develop technical skill and creative artistry using applied marketing principles. This course focuses on design for marketing and business—creating logos, advertisements, communications, and more. You’ll learn Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint while gaining fundamental technical and aesthetic skills. You’ll complete a variety of projects, including marketing concept development, retouching, compositing, illustration, advertising design, logo design, and corporate branding.
- Improve and create images for professional publication by retouching and correction.
- Develop distinctive color palettes based on the principles of color harmony.
- create vector art illustrations in Illustrator using shape drawing and freehand drawing/tracing tools, Pen tool, type tools, and basic effects.
- Select appropriate typefaces and design typography to support the branding or communication goal of a particular client or project.
- Analyze basic marketing principles and strategies, identify the three major eras of marketing, the primary categories of marketing activities, and the types of marketing pieces most commonly designed.
- Use a professional, iterative design process to develop a logo design that meets client goals.
- Develop the ability to create effective advertising design for campaigns in different print media.
- Research and develop an effective concept for the visual identity of a company or organization.
Prerequisites: A high school diploma or GED is required.
Requirements: Students must have a computer (PC or Mac) and an Internet connection (56 Kbps modem or faster). Students must have the following installed prior to enrolling into the program: Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6 Adobe Illustrator CS5 or CS6 Software is not provided with this program. There are no textbooks required for this program.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 360
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 36
- Fee $3,295
No extra information available at this moment.