Marketing Design Certificate – Online
- Improve and create images for professional publication by retouching and correction.
- Develop distinctive color palettes based on the principles of color harmony.
- create vector art illustrations in Illustrator using shape drawing and freehand drawing/tracing tools, Pen tool, type tools, and basic effects.
- Select appropriate typefaces and design typography to support the branding or communication goal of a particular client or project.
- Analyze basic marketing principles and strategies, identify the three major eras of marketing, the primary categories of marketing activities, and the types of marketing pieces most commonly designed.
- Use a professional, iterative design process to develop a logo design that meets client goals.
- Develop the ability to create effective advertising design for campaigns in different print media.
- Research and develop an effective concept for the visual identity of a company or organization.
Requirements: Students must have a computer (PC or Mac) and an Internet connection (56 Kbps modem or faster). Students must have the following installed prior to enrolling into the program: Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6 Adobe Illustrator CS5 or CS6 Software is not provided with this program. There are no textbooks required for this program.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 360
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 36
- Fee $3,295
No extra information available at this moment.