Find out how to market your business on the Internet from an e-commerce expert, even if you have little or no money to spend. In this practical, hands-on course, you’ll learn little-understood secrets about the types of businesses that thrive on the Web. Then, you’ll discover proven methods that will help you establish an Internet presence and build an online brand identity. You’ll even learn several low-cost promotion strategies that you can use to drive visitors to your site, and you’ll find out how a media kit can help you earn extra revenue by selling advertising space on your site.
Prerequisite: Designing Effective Websites (or equivalent experience)
- Delve into the world of e-business by learning some new terms and exploring different types of businesses on the Web.
- Develop a plan to build a Web presence by identifying your goals, target audience, and market position.
- Understand the importance of selecting a domain name, and learn how search engines work.
- Learn how to promote your products, services, or Web sites using online advertising.
- Understand how to create a Web site that has strong content, e-commerce, and community aspects to make visitors view it longer.
- Learn to use e-mail marketing to drive visitors to your site and increase sales.
This course is part of the Web Design Certificate. For more information on this certificate, click here.
“This was an excellent course. I like the way the course is laid out. Ms. Franks does an excellent job of building the information one step at a time. The course has truly helped me to design a workable Internet marketing plan and has given me many ideas on how to improve our web presence. Keep up the good work!”
– P. Williamson, Marietta, GA
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: