Learn the secrets of effective public speaking and small group communication.
- Get acquainted with the basic skills needed to be successful speaking in a public setting.
- Discover the secrets to developing a confident speaking voice.
- Learn how to effectively communicate nonverbally, using eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, and posture.
- Examine what it takes to ace an interview with both verbal and nonverbal communication tactics.
- Find out how to manage questions, conversations, and conflict in meetings.
- Learn tactics for impromptu speaking, short talks, and long speeches.
- Learn how to manage equipment and media for a presentation.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: Mastering Public Speaking - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: