You can become an effective public speaker! In these lessons, you’ll learn how to talk confidently and persuasively to both large audiences and small groups. You’ll master the art of verbal and nonverbal communication, find out how to overcome your fear of public speaking, learn how to organize and deliver a short or long speech effectively, and practice techniques for communicating with ease and skill in any setting from a meeting to a job interview.
- Get acquainted with the basic skills needed to be successful speaking in a public setting.
- Discover the secrets to developing a confident speaking voice.
- Learn how to effectively communicate nonverbally, using eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, and posture.
- Examine what it takes to ace an interview with both verbal and nonverbal communication tactics.
- Find out how to manage questions, conversations, and conflict in meetings.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Mastering Public Speaking - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Mastering Public Speaking - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Mastering Public Speaking - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: