Mastering Public Speaking – Online
You can become an effective public speaker! In these lessons, you’ll learn how to talk confidently and persuasively to both large audiences and small groups. You’ll master the art of verbal and nonverbal communication, find out how to overcome your fear of public speaking, learn how to organize and deliver a short or long speech effectively, and practice techniques for communicating with ease and skill in any setting from a meeting to a job interview.
- Get acquainted with the basic skills needed to be successful speaking in a public setting.
- Discover the secrets to developing a confident speaking voice.
- Learn how to effectively communicate nonverbally, using eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, and posture.
- Examine what it takes to ace an interview with both verbal and nonverbal communication tactics.
- Find out how to manage questions, conversations, and conflict in meetings.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 12/11/2019
- End Date 01/31/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.