Break through the technology barrier and learn how to use your Digital SLR camera to take beautiful photos! Begin by learning about the many features and controls of your DSLR and look at the lenses needed for the kind of photography you enjoy. Explore exposure controls, metering, exposure compensation, managing aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. Then, focus on flash photography, managing camera controls, photo files, and even working in manual mode. Finally, explore high dynamic range photos and how to master difficult and tricky exposure situations.
- Become familiar with all of the basics of your DSLR camera, including exposure modes and lenses.
- Learn the three components of exposure and how your camera determines focus.
- Learn about shutter speed and ISO settings on your DSLR.
- Learn about flash photography, editing photos, and shooting movies on your DSLR.
- Learn how to use manual settings to capture beautiful images with your DSLR.
- Learn how to use your camera’s tools and features to master the three most difficult photography situations: fast-action shots, macro shots, and low-light photography.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Any digital SLR camera. Point and shoot digital cameras are not compatible with the course content. Windows XP or newer OS; Mac OS X or newer OS. Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: