Mastery of Business Fundamentals – Online (Self Paced)
Acquire practical experience in strategic planning, management, and finance without enrolling in an MBA program.
- Learn about the significance of strategic planning and discover how external and internal environmental factors affect an organization.
- Explore organizing principles and learn of the advantages and disadvantages of several organizational structures.
- Understand the basics of accounting, including the general ledger, the accounting equation, key accounting terms, and the types of accounting.
- Learn how balance sheets, income statements, cash flow management, and financial controls help keep your organization moving in a positive direction.
- Understand different kinds of costs and how they are used.
- Discover a few different financial investment models and learn about the basics of financial planning.
- Find out the purposes and benefits of budgeting and see which types of budgeting methods are available.
- Learn how performance measurements are critical to your success and how traditional and progressive performance measurements differ.
- Understand the basics the business law, contracts, and the principal-agency relationship.
- Discover the forms of business organization and learn about the basics of ethics and organizational politics.
Note: At the end of this course, you’ll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.