Continue your journey through the human body and learn medical terminology related to all 11 of its organ systems. Learn about the diseases of the cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, nervous, skeletal, muscular, integumentary (skin), urinary, digestive, and male and female reproductive systems as well as the different diagnostic and treatment procedures for each system. As you progress through the course, you’ll learn the meaning of many prefixes, root words, and suffixes, and you’ll greatly increase your medical terminology vocabulary.
- Understand the basics of the organs in each organ system of the human body.
- Identify and pronounce the terminology related to various diseases, diagnostic procedures, and treatment techniques.
- Describe the function of each system of the body as well as the terminology related to both diagnostic and treatment procedures for each system.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: