Continue your journey through the human body and learn medical terminology related to all 11 of its organ systems. Learn about the diseases of the cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, nervous, skeletal, muscular, integumentary (skin), urinary, digestive, and male and female reproductive systems as well as the different diagnostic and treatment procedures for each system. As you progress through the course, you’ll learn the meaning of many prefixes, root words, and suffixes, and you’ll greatly increase your medical terminology vocabulary.
- Understand the basics of the organs in each organ system of the human body.
- Identify and pronounce the terminology related to various diseases, diagnostic procedures, and treatment techniques.
- Describe the function of each system of the body as well as the terminology related to both diagnostic and treatment procedures for each system.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Medical Terminology II: A Focus on Human Disease - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Medical Terminology II: A Focus on Human Disease - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: