Learn how to work with numerours pivot table options and system settings to become skilled in developing useful analysis models and reports within your company.
- Develop a solid understanding of the requirements to use pivot tables.
- Discover different features and which pivot table ribbon they reside upon.
- Examine Pivot Table Options and Field Settings.
- Group pivot table fields, expand and collabpse fields.
- Use pivot table cloning to create different version of reports.
- Employ Slicers and Charts.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-PAced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: