Microsoft Project 2019 Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
MUST CALL TO REGISTER: 470-578-6765 or 470-578-6693
Discover how to effectively plan, implement, and control projects using Microsoft Project. You will learn to define and sequence project activites, identifying and assigning work, and determining costs for both individual tasks and the entire project. You’ll convert lists and schedules into an integrated plan you can be proud of, and you’ll see how Microsoft Project can walk you through any project by helping you organize details, sequence tasks, produce a baseline, assign resources and costs, track progress, identify and analyze variances, revise your project plan, create schedules, and share everything with your customers and coworkers.
- Learn the basics of project management and Microsoft Project, discover the differences among the various MP versions, and learn how to reflect tasks in your project.
- Learn how to create, assign, and manage resources to propel your project tasks forward.
- Explore the various types of costs and determine how to allocate them to your project tasks.
- Learn how to compare actual results to your baseline by using the Gantt Chart and reviewing a table.
- Learn how to generate several standard project reports and a wide variety of custom project reports.
- Discover the importance of closing your project effectively and the benefits of using the Organizer.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Project 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.