Nonprofit Management Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Develop the skills and strategies you need to become an integral part of one of America’s fastest growing service sectors.
- Identify common nonprofit terms.
- Understand the importance of a mission statement and strategic plan.
- Explore how a nonprofit is structured.
- Understand the role of the executive director, board of directors, committees, and volunteers.
- Learn how to conduct a successful meeting.
- Understand and create membership programs, benefits, and services.
- Learn the basic terms and skills required in nonprofit financial management.
- Understand the basic practices and procedures involved in managing nonprofit special events.
- Recognize the basic components of communicating with the public, media, and constituents.
- Understand nonprofit job skills and identify nonprofit job markets.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.