(12 contact hours) This certificate provides an overview of the mechanisms of pain, the multidisciplinary methods of assessment, management, and treatment of pain, which include adults, children, and the elderly with cancer related and non-cancer related pain.
- Pain Theory and Assessment Principles
- Interventions and Treatment of Pain
- Pain Management in the Adult: Acute and Chronic Pain
- Pain Management in Special Populations: Children and the Elderly
- Pain Management in Special Populations: Surgery, Cancer, and HIV
- Treatment of Pain at the End of Life
- Integrative Therapies for Cancer Pain Management
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Pain Assessment and Management Certificate - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: