As a payroll professional, you know how important it is to maintain your company’s compliance by keeping up with the constantly changing regulations and procedures. Staying current is as important to your company’s bottom line as it is to your career. The College of Professional Education at KSU is proud to partner with the American Payroll Association and present the Payroll Mastery Certificate for payroll professionals.
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
- Improve your job performance by increasing research and compliance skills
- Access to a network of peers to learn about payroll practices in other organizations
- Use advanced payroll concepts to calculate a paycheck and employment taxes
- Learn from experienced payroll instructors
- Prepare for the CPP exam
- Earn recertification credit hours (RCHs) or continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain FPC or CPP credentials
- Payroll concepts
- Paycheck calculations
- Fringe benefits
- Payroll reporting and employment taxes
- Record keeping and payroll practices
- Payroll accounting
- Management and administration
Who Should Enroll in Payroll Mastery?
- Payroll departments requiring compliance training
- Payroll professionals seeking professional development
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam candidates
- CPPs needing recertification credits
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Please visit our Career Development Resources page for information on services and resources we offer to assist you in your job search!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470-578-3100 for questions or more information.
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: