Payroll Mastery Certificate
As a payroll professional, you know how important it is to maintain your company’s compliance by keeping up with the constantly changing regulations and procedures. Staying current is as important to your company’s bottom line as it is to your career. The College of Professional Education at KSU is proud to partner with the American Payroll Association and present the Payroll Mastery Certificate for payroll professionals.
Request More Information
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
- Build a foundation of knowledge for starting or advancing your payroll career
- Improve your job performance by increasing accuracy and compliance
- Access to a network of peers to learn about payroll practices in other organizations
- Gain a solid foundation in compliance issues related to tax and regulatory information
- Learn from experienced payroll instructors
- Prepare for the FPC and CPP exams
- Earn recertification credit hours (RCHs) or continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain FPC or CPP credentials
- Payroll concepts
- Paycheck calculations
- Fringe benefits
- Payroll reporting and employment taxes
- Record keeping and payroll practices
- Payroll accounting
- Management and administration
Who Should Enroll in Payroll Mastery?
- Payroll departments requiring compliance training
- Payroll professionals seeking professional development
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam candidates
- CPPs needing recertification credits
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 07/24/2021
- End Date 08/28/2021
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 36
- Class Sessions 6
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 3.6
- Fee $1,499
No extra information available at this moment.