Photoshop CC for the Digital Photographer Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud (also called Photoshop CC) to edit and enhance your photographic images.
Prerequisite:You should feel comfortable acquiring digital images, either with a digital camera, using images scanned onto CDs, or scanning film prints. Basic computer skills, such as using a mouse, creating and accessing folders, and downloading and saving files will be briefly reviewed in this course, but should be familiar to you.
- Choose the right chart for the data story you want to tell.
- Discover how to AutoFilter and Sort your data to view specific records.
- Deduce the right formula to use by using Goal Seek.
- Create PivotTables, allowing you to see your datea from different perspectives.
- Employ Solver, a tool to help you speculate different outcomes by changing different inputs.
- Design Macros to perform time-consuming tasks in seconds with just one swift click.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge) and e-mail. Compatible with PC or Mac device. This course is written with Windows software, but Macintosh users will find the software is quite similar and are welcome in this course. Mac users will need to be comfortable with the normal Windows/Mac conversion for keyboard differences which your instructor will provide in class. All coursework and examples are based on Windows using Photoshop CC software (not included in enrollment). You will need Adobe’s Photoshop CC or later updates such as Photoshop CC (2014) installed and functioning to take full advantage of the course (not included in the enrollment).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.