PHP and MySQL Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn how to create dynamic, interactive Web sites using PHP and a MySQL database server.
Prerequisite:There are no prerequisites to take this course. Prior HTML coding experience is helpful, but not required.
- Get to know PHP programming basics, including variables, arrays, loops, Server Side Includes, and how to incorporate PHP into your HTML Web pages.
- Discover how MySQL stores application data and use the phpMyAdmin tool to create a new MySQL database, tables, data fields, and user account.
- Create a dynamic, attractive home page for your application, using PHP, and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Use SQL and PHP to retrieve data from your MySQL database and display it in your Web page.
- Build registration and login pages to track Web page users and grant special privileges.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Mac users will not be able to use the WAMP5 software and must provide their own PHP and MySQL development environment. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.