In this course, you’ll discover how to create captivating lessons and attention-grabbing classroom presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. With the help of step-by-step instructions and fun activities, you’ll master everything from creating slides to developing lessons and presentations filled with text, graphics, sound, and video. You’ll learn how to use PowerPoint templates or create your own dynamic presentation, and you’ll even find out how to help your students use PowerPoint themselves!
- Become familiar with various presentation templates.
- Learn about sound files and how to use them in presentations.
- Explore the use of animated graphics and videos in a presentation.
- Become familiar with slide transitions, including their settings and play options.
- Learn how to add animation effects to objects and text.
- Play your PowerPoint presentation anywhere by creating a video of your slide show, uploading to a web server, and even presenting online in real time.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, Windows Vista, XP, 7, or 8, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Software is not included in course fee. If you would like to purchase the educational version of this software, please contact the coordinator after registering. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users or for users of older versions of Microsoft PowerPoint.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: PowerPoint 2013 in the Classroom - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: PowerPoint 2013 in the Classroom - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: