PowerPoint 2016 Introduction – Online
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 to create professional presentations formatted with color, text, pictures, charts, and more.
- Discover what’s new in PowerPoint 2016, and learn the basics of planning a PowerPoint presentation.
- Learn how to include tables in a presentation and how to use editing features to proof your work.
- Insert media clips, and download and insert images from the Web.
- Make global changes to a presentation’s masters, theme colors, and backgrounds using slide and layout masters.
- Link to slides and Web pages with hyperlinks and action buttons.
- Save presentations in many formats, including PDF, online, and as a video.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, Windows 7, 8, or 10, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, Adobe PDF, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users or users of any older versions of PowerPoint.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 12/11/2019
- End Date 01/31/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.