Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 to create professional presentations formatted with color, text, pictures, charts, and more.
- Discover what’s new in PowerPoint 2016, and learn the basics of planning a PowerPoint presentation.
- Learn how to include tables in a presentation and how to use editing features to proof your work.
- Insert media clips, and download and insert images from the Web.
- Make global changes to a presentation’s masters, theme colors, and backgrounds using slide and layout masters.
- Link to slides and Web pages with hyperlinks and action buttons.
- Save presentations in many formats, including PDF, online, and as a video.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, Windows 7, 8, or 10, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, Adobe PDF, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users or users of any older versions of PowerPoint.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: PowerPoint 2016 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: PowerPoint 2016 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: