PowerPoint 2019 Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
MUST CALL TO REGISTER: 470-578-6765 or 470-578-6693
Discover PowerPoint 2019’s functions and learn how to plan and create professional-quality presentations that catch your audience’s attention.
- Explore the Ribbon, and plan a presentation.
- Choose a theme and create a variety of slide layouts.
- Prepare printouts as slides, outlines, handouts, and notes pages.
- Insert and modify online images, WordArt, and charts to your presentations.
- Apply global changes to your presentation.
- Create links and apply animation to slides, text, and objects in your presentation.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft PowerPopint 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.