Discover PowerPoint 2019’s functions and learn how to plan and create professional-quality presentations that catch your audience’s attention.
- Explore the Ribbon, and plan a presentation.
- Choose a theme and create a variety of slide layouts.
- Prepare printouts as slides, outlines, handouts, and notes pages.
- Insert and modify online images, WordArt, and charts to your presentations.
- Apply global changes to your presentation.
- Create links and apply animation to slides, text, and objects in your presentation.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft PowerPopint 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: PowerPoint 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||July 13, 2022|
|End Date||August 19, 2022|
#2: PowerPoint 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||August 17, 2022|
|End Date||September 23, 2022|
#3: PowerPoint 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||September 14, 2022|
|End Date||October 21, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: