Professional Sales Skills – Online (Self Paced)
Today, there are no shortages of opportunities for skilled salespeople. In good times or bad, companies never stop looking for sales representatives that can help them meet their financial goals. If you’ve always dreamed of becoming successful in sales, this course is exactly what you need. You’ll learn how to turn prospects into buyers, how to provide proper customer service, how to develop a sales plan, and more!
- Understand the secret to success in your own sales environment.
- Establish time management rules for the sales process.
- Use marketing techniques to boost sales.
- Prospect effectively to find new customers.
- Build and maintain a database of prospects.
- Make the initial sales call successfully.
- Develop and implement product presentations.
- Negotiate fairly for the client, the company, and yourself.
- Implement closing techniques that work.
- Keep your customer happy after the sale.
This course is part of the Sales Professional Certificate. For more information on this certificate, click here.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.