Professional Sales Skills – Online
Today, there are no shortages of opportunities for skilled salespeople. In good times or bad, companies never stop looking for sales representatives that can help them meet their financial goals. If you’ve always dreamed of becoming successful in sales, this course is exactly what you need. You’ll learn how to turn prospects into buyers, how to provide proper customer service, how to develop a sales plan, and more!
- Understand the secret to success in your own sales environment.
- Establish time management rules for the sales process.
- Use marketing techniques to boost sales.
- Prospect effectively to find new customers.
- Build and maintain a database of prospects.
- Make the initial sales call successfully.
- Develop and implement product presentations.
- Negotiate fairly for the client, the company, and yourself.
- Implement closing techniques that work.
- Keep your customer happy after the sale.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 11/13/2019
- End Date 01/03/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.