Professional Translator – Online
Prerequisites: Formal education of at least 2 years at the university level in both languages. The student has to be able to read, write and speak both languages at a university level. Students should be familiar with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard. They should be comfortable in a Windows or Mac environment, and have the ability to launch and close activities.
- Translation skills into both English and Spanish
- Proper transfer of grammatical structures into both English and Spanish
- Identification of potential interference’s in the original message and a method of filtering the interference’s so that the written message is localized and properly structured
- Understanding of cross-cultural differences that can have an impact on the transfer of the written message
- Proper grammatical and lexical cohesion
- Transfer of spoken interactions
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 100
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 10
- Fee $2,395
No extra information available at this moment.