The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Online Training Program will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of the supply chain environment, including enterprise resource planning systems and requirement systems. The interrelationships between purchasing, vendor selection, sources of supply, and technology will also be explored in this program. The focus is on management and the skills and resources that a successful manager needs.
- Be familiar with the basics of purchasing and the purchasing environment in the private sector.
- Have an understanding of the various approaches, tools, and strategies used in negotiations.
- Learn the basics of entrepreneurship.
- Understand the basics of marketing management and the strategies involved in developing a marketing plan.
- Become aware of the basic subjects in the field of price and cost analysis from a purchasing and production perspective.
Prerequisite: There are no specific prerequisites for this program. However, basic computer skills, including the ability to navigate the Internet and use e-mail, are required.
Requirements: This course must be taken from a PC. There are no specific computer requirements other than an Internet connection (Broadband Internet connection is highly recommended).
Budgeting for Managers
The Essential Manager’s Handbook
Bargaining for Advantage
Essentials of Supply Chain Management
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Certificate - Online
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: