Whether you’re new to programming or just want to learn a new language, this in-depth course will teach you the ins and outs of Python programming. In this course, you will gain an understanding of programming in Python by learning how to work with iPhone Notebook, the Collections Module, regular expressions, databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML. You will get a rapid introduction to NumPy, pandas, and matplotlib, all of which are Python libraries. This comprehensive program covers introductory through advanced methods of Python.
Prerequisites: None, though some prior programming language knowledge is helpful.
Requirements:This program can be taken on either a PC or a Mac OS X. It is compatible with the Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and later operating systems and with the latest versions of any of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
Dual monitors are helpful but NOT required. Our Introduction to Python course uses IDLE, a simple Python IDE/editor that comes bundled with Python. All you need for class is to have Python 3.3 or later installed and to download the class files.
- Write a Python Module.
- Define and understand functions, variable scope, global variables, and function parameters.
- Utilize arithmetic operators and built-in math functions.
- Understand Python strings and string formatting.
- Understand sequences, dictionaries, and sets in Python.
- Utilize Python’s Ternary Operator.
- Handle exceptions and file processing in Python.
- Run Python Scripts from the Command Line.
- Utilize advanced Python concepts, functions, expressions, classes, and unicode.
- Utilize NumPy, pandas, and matplotlib.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Python Developer Certificate - Online
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: