Prerequisite: QuickBooks Introduction – Online
- Learn how to set up and import information into and out of multiple company files. Also, learn how to access the files remotely and how to move files from one location to another.
- Learn how to add and modify multiple list items. Create class items to further categorize transactions in your business.
- Learn how to pay a vendor bill early and take advantage of any offered discounts.
- Learn how to enter, track, and report vehicle mileage using QuickBooks vehicle mileage tracker.
- Learn how to use QuickBooks’ batch invoicing feature to create invoices to multiple customers, and manage billing groups to help send recurring invoices to the same customer list.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, QuickBooks Premier (recommended) 2016, 2017, 2018, or 2019 or QuickBooks Pro Edition 2016, 2017, 2018, or 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, nor for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: QuickBooks Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||July 13, 2022|
|End Date||August 19, 2022|
#2: QuickBooks Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||August 17, 2022|
|End Date||September 23, 2022|
#3: QuickBooks Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||September 14, 2022|
|End Date||October 21, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: