QuickBooks Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
MUST CALL TO REGISTER: 470-578-6765 or 470-578-6693
QuickBooks is designed for the small to midsized business owner who enjoys Quicken’s ease of use but prefers a more traditional approach to accounting. Learn how this well-designed program can make it a snap to set up a chart of accounts, reconcile your checking account, create and print invoices, receipts, and statements, track your payables, inventory, and receivables, create estimates, and generate reports.
Note: This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, nor for users of QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- Learn to set up a new company file in QuickBooks; become familiar with basic features and functionality.
- Locate important company lists in order to add, modify, delete, and print reminders, customers, and vendors.
- Reconcile a QuickBooks checking account with a printed bank statement.
- Learn the difference between various types of assets. Be able to track the purchase, depreciation, and sale of a fixed asset.
- Understand how to use an accounts payable to track current liabilities and pay bills.
- Create and print invoices for customers who wish to purchase on credit.
- Process payments received from customers, make deposits, and handle deposits and checks that were returned by the bank for insufficient funds.
- View a list of outstanding invoices by customer. Understand how to bill for the reimbursement of expenses.
- Customize your invoice, create estimates, and manage inventory.
- Locate and create a variety of reports to analyze your company’s performance in QuickBooks.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, QuickBooks 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 Pro or QuickBooks Premier Edition is acceptable, as is QuickBooks Online. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, nor for users of QuickBooks SimpleStart.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $169
No extra information available at this moment.