Want to invest in real estate but have no money and no idea where to start? In this course, we’ll demystify the technical aspects of acquiring and profiting from property. We’ll explore how to find, finance, and negotiate a deal, how to invest in lease options, foreclosures, quick flips, rehabs, and mobile homes. And most important, you’ll finish up the course with a specific game plan tailored to your individual investing goals that will put you well on your way to finding your first (or next) deal.
- Learn how to recognize a good deal when you find one.
- Develop your problem-solving skills by helping sellers in foreclosure.
- Explore the world of finding junkers and learn to turn them into gold without ever hammering a nail or painting a wall.
- Explore how to fund your deals without ever setting foot in a bank.
- Learn creative marketing techniques to sell your properties quickly.
- Gain insight into asset protection, how to build your team, tax strategies, and the power of duplicating yourself with systems.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Real Estate Investing - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: