This three-hour course covers topics under Title 43, Chapter 40, of Georgia’s Statutes and Codes, and the rules and regulations of the Georgia Real Estate Commission, specifically under 520-1. Topics Include:
- License status as it relates to prohibited conduct
- Requirements when transferring a license from one firm to another
- Trust/escrow account management requirements
- Unfair trade practices and violations, including advertising
- Brokerage relationships and their agreements
- Management responsibilities of real estate firms
- Rules and regulations for advertising
- Proper handling of real estate transactions
- Licensees acting as principals
3 Contact Hours
Prerequisite: Must be 18 years of age and have either a high school diploma or its equivalent before enrolling in the course.
Requirements: Internet access and e-mail.Note: We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best experience. It is always a good idea to update to the most recent version of your browser for an optimal experience.
Note: You will be contacted by the Online department within 3-5 business days of registering in order to provide you with login instructions.
All course lessons and applicable exams must be completed within 180 days. Access to the computer lessons will expire at midnight on the 180th day after enrollment.
If you need more time, you may purchase an extension at the classroom site. The extension starts on your expiration date. You will not be allowed to extend any course past 360 days from your original start date.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online department at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Georgia Mandatory License Law - Online
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: