For many real estate professionals, property management is a natural extension of their expertise. Whether you’re thinking about taking on your first property or looking to grow your property management business, this is a niche business requiring specialized skills and knowledge. Topics Include:
- Property management contracts
- Property types and evaluating factors
- Tips for building a successful working relationship with property owners
- Landlord and tenant obligations
- Tips for screening and retaining tenants
- Informal rental agreements and the risks involved
- How to deal with delinquent tenants
- Fair housing guidelines and exemptions
3 Contact Hours
Prerequisite: Must be 18 years of age and have either a high school diploma or its equivalent before enrolling in the course.
Requirements: Internet access and e-mail.Note: We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best experience. It is always a good idea to update to the most recent version of your browser for an optimal experience.
Note: You will be contacted by the Online department within 3-5 business days of registering in order to provide you with login instructions.
All course lessons and applicable exams must be completed within 180 days. Access to the computer lessons will expire at midnight on the 180th day after enrollment.
If you need more time, you may purchase an extension at the classroom site. The extension starts on your expiration date. You will not be allowed to extend any course past 360 days from your original start date.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online department at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Residential Property Management Essentials - Online
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: