Records Management Certificate – Online
This power-packed program will teach you how to manage electronic records and conquer the paper pile-up. The Records Management Online Training Program will give you an introduction to the profession of records and information management. It focuses on establishing and managing successful organization-wide records management programs.
- Understand the business and legal benefits of establishing a records retention program.
- Explain how to conduct and document legal research on federal, state, and local records retention requirements.
- Establish guidelines for developing vital records operating procedures.
- Identify the various types of coding systems.
- Recommend solutions for common filing problems and for safeguarding the security and confidentiality of records.
- Identify the reasons for careful selection of records housing equipment and describe the criteria and considerations in selecting equipment.
- Explain how to establish an effective forms analysis program.
- Identify the scope and functions of mail management programs.
- Outline policies and procedures for establishing a records disposal system for a records center.
- Describe the principles of conservation of archival materials to ensure their permanent preservation.
Requirements: This program can be taken on either a Mac or a PC. Your computer will need to have an Internet connection and e-mail capabilities.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Flash Player.
Materials included: Records Management, 9th Edition, Study Guide, and Simulation
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 180
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 18
- Fee $1,695
No extra information available at this moment.