Records Management Certificate – Online
This power-packed program will teach you how to manage electronic records and conquer the paper pile-up. The Records Management Online Training Program will give you an introduction to the profession of records and information management. It focuses on establishing and managing successful organization-wide records management programs.
- Understand the business and legal benefits of establishing a records retention program.
- Explain how to conduct and document legal research on federal, state, and local records retention requirements.
- Establish guidelines for developing vital records operating procedures.
- Identify the various types of coding systems.
- Recommend solutions for common filing problems and for safeguarding the security and confidentiality of records.
- Identify the reasons for careful selection of records housing equipment and describe the criteria and considerations in selecting equipment.
- Explain how to establish an effective forms analysis program.
- Identify the scope and functions of mail management programs.
- Outline policies and procedures for establishing a records disposal system for a records center.
- Describe the principles of conservation of archival materials to ensure their permanent preservation.
Requirements: This program can be taken on either a Mac or a PC. Your computer will need to have an Internet connection and e-mail capabilities.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 180
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 18
- Fee $1,695
No extra information available at this moment.