Learn response to intervention (RTI) strategies that ensure the struggling readers in your classroom get the help and education they need. RTI is research-based and gives us a strategic plan to bring tiered interventions to our students, at their reading level and with their unique challenges in mind. Helping them with phonics, fluency, vocabulary mastery, comprehension, and writing, these intervention strategies tackle the toughest literacy problems with flexibility and creativity. Whether you’re working with struggling readers in kindergarten or 12th grade, you’ll find that these strategies work with a full 80% of students, without the need for special pull-outs or extra IEP intervention.
- Discover Elkonin Boxes, alphabetic arcs, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and graphic organizers.
- Describe Response to Intervention and how it helps struggling readers.
- Demonstrate the Phonemic Awareness Strategy.
- Demonstrate fluency and vocabulary-building strategies.
- Use comprehension, writing, differentiating, and content-area strategies to help students struggling with reading.
- Integrate RTI into your curriculum.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: Response to Intervention: Reading Strategies That Work - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: