Resume Writing Workshop – Online (Self Paced)
Discover the secret to transforming your tired, boring resume into a powerful tool that will get you interviews.
Prerequisite:Experience with any version of Microsoft Word.
- Identify the different parts of a resume and its purpose.
- Learn about resume rules and how they affect the development of a resume.
- Learn how to handle special skills and references on a resume.
- Develop a cover letter to accompany the resume.
- Learn how to put the finishing touches on a resume with proper formatting and proofreading.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.