SAT/ACT Preparation – Quantitative – Online
You’ve decided you’re going to college. Now you have to sit through the entrance exams! This course will prepare you to fly through the math questions on both the ACT and the SAT. You’ll refresh your knowledge of math subjects and learn techniques to help you move through the tests more quickly. We’ll review arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics as well as the Student Produced Response questions on the SAT. We’ll practice techniques and approaches using similar exam questions and fully explain and interpret the correct and incorrect answers.
- Examine general techniques for maximizing your performance on the ACT and new SAT.
- Review what you need to know about arithmetic and pre-algebra for the ACT and SAT.
- Learn what’s most important to know about geometry for the ACT and SAT.
- Brush up on the more advanced statistics tested on the ACT and SAT.
- Learn how to approach and answer ACT geometry and trigonometry questions.
- Learn how to deal with SAT student produced response questions.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the following text: The Official SAT Study Guide: For the New SAT and The Real ACT Prep Guide.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.