Secrets of the Caterer – Online
Learn the fundamentals of the catering business, how to cook for large crowds, organize your kitchen, manage your time, and work with clients. The course focuses on cooking skills every caterer needs, with an introduction to the business side of catering. You’ll also receive many unique and tested recipes that you can use to jump-start your business. Build your catering skills and begin a new and exciting career today.
Note: Food preparation laws and licensing vary from state-to-state. It is important to always check your local and state government for licensing information and restrictions.
- Learn about the catering business and how to analyze your skill set.
- Create decorative and appealing food presentations.
- Find out how to plan the perfect menu for any occasion.
- See how to use stemware, flatware, dishes, and more.
- Learn how to manage income, plan for taxes, and track costs.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.