Singapore Math Strategies: Advanced Model Drawing for Grades 6-9 – Online
Master model drawing, a revolutionary technique for teaching problem-solving to middle school math students. Gain insights into how to guide students as they grapple with consecutive integers, remainders, percents, and problems involving rate and distance.
- Model ‘a part-whole word problem.’
- Explopre comparison problems involving addition, multiplication, or both.
- Tackle three types of before-and -after questions: fraction, ration, and age questions.
- Model problems involving consectutive odd or even integers.
- Practice simple percent problems, then advance to complex ones that also involve before-and-after concepts.
- Create your own word problems based on the models given to you.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 02/12/2020
- End Date 04/03/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.