Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate – Online
- Master the use of cause and effect diagrams, checksheet, and scatter diagrams.
- Contribute to the definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals to meet those criteria.
- Lead a Six Sigma project team, using the DMAIC problem solving methodology and team building skills.
- Apply and interpret basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition, process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook
An Introduction to Six Sigma and Process Improvement
Note: At the end of this course, you’ll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 120
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 12
- Fee $1,995