Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate – Online
Our comprehensive course is designed for individuals who want to deliver meaningful results and lasting impacts in the areas of quality, cost containment, revenue enhancement, and customer satisfaction by implementing Six Sigma principles. This course prepares students for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification offered through the American Society for Quality.
In this program, you will acquire essential knowledge to help you pass the American Society for Quality’s (ASQ’s) Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam and to apply key process improvement methods and concepts in various settings, including manufacturing, service, and not-for-profit organizations. The course relies on ASQ’s Green Belt body of knowledge and uses a number of engaging techniques, including fun games, subject matter expert explanation of textbook materials, and hundreds of quiz questions to help you master the curriculum material..
- Recognize why organizations implement Six Sigma.
- Understand the relationship between lean concepts and Six Sigma.
- Apply the voice of the customer (VOC) to the voice of the process (VOP).
- Incorporate high-performing team concepts to acheive effective Six Sigma process improvement initiatives.
- Understand statistical distributions as a way to evaluate hypotheses and meansure process performance.
- Recognize the benefits of applying statistical process control as a replacement for appraisal/inspection.
- Apply design of experiments (DOE) to simultaneously evaluate the effects of several independent variables on a dependent variable.
Prerequisite: Students should have a general understanding of basic mathematical functions, the reading comprehension level of a high school graduate, and general proficiency in using Windows-based computer software.
Requirements: This program can be taken from either a Mac or a PC. It is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems, Firefox, Chrome, or IE 7 and later browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other than an Internet connection, e-mail account, and Microsoft Word (for assignment submissions). Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
The Certificated Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook
An Introduction to Six Sigma and Process Improvement
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days.
You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
For questions on this course, please contact the online coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470-578-6693.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 120
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 12
- Fee $1,995
No extra information available at this moment.