Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring – Online (Self Paced)
When it comes to marketing for a small business, money isn’t everything! In this course, you’ll learn how to use the same marketing tricks the big companies employ—without making a big dent in your wallet. As you build your own customized marketing plan step-by-step, you’ll discover how to attract your target audiences, entice customers to buy your product or service, and keep buyers coming back for more. You’ll master cost-effective strategies including strategic partnerships, local marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, e-mail marketing, lead generation, and niche marketing. In addition, you’ll find out how to generate the referrals that are key to your company’s success. You’ll get tips on evaluating your tactics, tracking your results, and fine-tuning your approach so it gets better every year. Best of all, the small business marketing strategies you’ll learn will fit into any budget—and some are even free!
- Explore the Purchase Decision Cycle and discover effective and inexpensive ways to market at each stage of this cycle.
- Get tips on how to create an attractive and inexpensive Web site, obtain a domain name and e-mail address, and select a service provider.
- Learn how to choose the best marketing tactics for your business and how to schedule your marketing campaigns effectively.
- Get to know your target market better, so you can enhance your marketing efforts.
- Determine your business and marketing goals and finalize your marketing plan.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.