It’s one thing to understand how to use digital marketing to promote your music or product in front of a massive audience, but it’s a whole other ball game to convert your online fans and customers into revenue. Additionally, direct-to-consumer digital ads are not the only way to gain exposure; influencer marketing plays a crucial role. However, influencer marketing can also be the easiest way to get scammed. Therefore, in this course, the focus will be on advanced strategies for monetizing your product and how to properly approach influencer marketing in the digital space. If you have successfully spent at least $5000 on gaining exposure through digital ads and want to take things to the next level this course is for you!
WHY IS THIS COURSE UNIQUE
The course instructor has spent millions of advertising dollars on strategies that help independent artists and entrepreneurs convert their online demand into solid revenue. He has also spent large sums of time and money on various strategies, especially in the influencer space, that didn’t work. He now works to make sure that future influencer campaigns return the highest success rate and ROI for his clients. This type of direct experience, transparency, and iteration in learning is not easily accessible and the information alone can save one millions in their future endeavors.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to run campaigns that will scale your DSP audience like Spotify, Apple Music, and more
- Identifying the correct E-commerce set up for selling merch
- How to properly set up influencer campaigns that will assure success
- Master digital marketing skills & how to monetize your music brand
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Digital marketing ad structures designed to covert traffic into revenue
- Architecting influencer campaigns that will work
- How to measure influencer potential
- How to use digital marketing to trigger algorithmic playlists on Spotify & more
- How to scale your YouTube video exposure
- How to grow your subscribers on YouTube through digital advertising
- How to sell merch & show tickets through digital ads
- Keeping up with future technologies in the digital space for the music industry
No instructor information available at this time.
#1: Social Media and Digital Marketing for Music Artists - Play with the Majors
|Start Date||January 05, 2022|
|End Date||February 02, 2022|
|01||Wednesday, 01/05/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|02||Wednesday, 01/12/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|03||Wednesday, 01/19/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|04||Wednesday, 01/26/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|05||Wednesday, 02/02/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: