On average, the music industry and social media platforms change every 3 months and yet, it has never been easier to monetize your brand online. Utilizing digital marketing in the proper way will enable you to determine which one of your products (music/songs) are the best, and it will identify a precise audience that you should be targeting with your product. However, if you don’t understand the basics of psychology and marketing and how to apply them to social media and digital marketing it can become a very costly journey to master this crucial & necessary marketing tool.
WHY IS THIS COURSE UNIQUE
We will teach you how to apply the scientific method to run mini psychology experiments through digital marketing. You will develop the strategic skills necessary to scale your online brand by identifying your best products (music/songs) that are most conducive and economic to achieve massive exposure. Only a few major record labels are starting to use this cutting edge approach. These basic, but revolutionary skills will allow you to master digital marketing on all the major platforms necessary to expose your music to your future fans.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to conduct a feasibility study & create a marketing strategy for your brand
- Identify & dissect the psychology of your target superfan
- Understand social media algorithms & how to exploit these platforms
- Master digital marketing skills, ad budgeting, and digital branding methods
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Digital marketing & best practices
- Digital branding & best practices
- Master basic marketing skills on the worlds biggest ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google)
- Identify psychology of your consumer/fan
- Master A/B/C & content variation testing
- Master transferring your advertising strategies & ad structures to other platforms like TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Spotify Ad Studio & more
- Master social media & marketing analytics
No instructor information available at this time.
#1: Social Media and Digital Marketing for Music Artists - Play with the Majors
|Start Date||January 05, 2022|
|End Date||February 02, 2022|
|01||Wednesday, 01/05/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|02||Wednesday, 01/12/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|03||Wednesday, 01/19/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|04||Wednesday, 01/26/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
|05||Wednesday, 02/02/2022||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||n/a||Online||n/a|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: