Why do some teachers enjoy peaceful, orderly classrooms while others face daily discipline battles? The answer is that some teachers know the secrets to solving discipline problems. This course reveals those secrets and presents a step-by-step approach to effective, positive classroom discipline.
- Explore the connection between your students’ basic needs and discipline.
- Discover how to establish and use positive boundaries.
- Get ideas about how to apply the “win-win” approach to discipline.
- Gain strategies for dealing with students disruptive.
- Understand the importance of patience and persistence in dealing with discipline problems.
“This has been a wonderful course. It really made me think about things in more depth. It’s also great advice for my own children!”
– J. Garner, Jasper, GA
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Solving Classroom Discipline Problems - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Solving Classroom Discipline Problems - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Solving Classroom Discipline Problems - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
#4: Solving Classroom Discipline Problems - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: