Spanish for Medical Professionals II – Online
Take your knowledge of the Spanish language in the medical world to the next level. Review the basic body parts and organs while exploring vocabulary and phrases related to insurance and expressions for patient assessments, exams, and communicating pain. Learn terminology that is used everyday in specialties, such as pediatrics, geriatrics, mental health, OB/GYN, radiology, orthopedics, cardiovascular, oncology, physcial and occupational therapies, dermatology, dentistry, and ophthalmology. You will even learn Spanish terms related to diet and discharge. By the end of this class, you will have a grasp on grammar and terms that are used everyday to communicate with Spanish-speaking families.
- Identify vocabulary and phrases used to discuss insurance and patient assessments and exams.
- Understand basic grammar of the Spanish language and its use in a medical setting.
- Communicate with patients effectively using terminology used in various medical specialities.
- Enhance your vocabulary with words to describe body parts and internal organs.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.