Are you struggling to keep up with a flood of email, articles, reports, books, and other printed matter? Save yourself oodles of time by learning to read faster and with better comprehension from acclaimed speed reading expert Dr. Merrill Ream. This course is a complete speed reading experience. Topics are presented in a logical progression with plenty of time to help you master the skills and techniques you’ll need for lasting proficiency as a speed reader.
- Practice some basic reading eye movements and learn how they’re important to the speed reading process.
- Explore how to overcome the eight bad reading habits that contribute to slow reading.
- Learn sixteen good speed reading skills and techniques.
- Analyze your speed reading accomplishments.
- Review vocabulary and comprehension skills and techniques.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Speed Reading - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Speed Reading - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Speed Reading - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: